torsdag 27. oktober 2016

I miss you...




I miss you so much it hurts...I have no words.
You will never be forgotten. You always put everyone before you, you were so kind and sweet! You loved life to the fullest! 
You also were the strongest person I have ever known!
We had our bumps in the road of life, but we always found our path back to the road we were walking.
I miss you so much my heart hurts and I feel so empty inside! I might not have been your best friend, but you were mine.
The only regret I have is that I was not there...
I wish I could have been there for you...
And that will be on my mind forever...
I loved you like a sister...
You were and will always be in my heart...
Forever...



A.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Takker til alle som tar seg tid til å kommentere <3