søndag 2. oktober 2016

Live💖Love💖Laugh


I'm up...thinking...about life and such...talking to my self...getting all the answers I should get I guess... I am so torn up inside, but I compose myself...
I really mean this: If you have anything against me as a person, figure out why...why is it important to you? What did I do? Or what did I NOT do? Tell me! Say it to my face, send it on a pm...just say it...And I will answer! And then, there can be a clean slate and we can move on! Like I said, life IS to short...we ARE fragile...we should not waste any more time on petty arguements and stupid misunderstandings! I might not be the smartest person in the world...or the nicest, but hey...I try! I try to be a good person...be the best version of you that you can be. Do not be a bad copy! Share this if you want to...a new day has dawned, and I am here to claim my space...you do the same...

live💖love💖laugh

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Takker til alle som tar seg tid til å kommentere <3