søndag 2. oktober 2016

In loving memory...

"And when your sorrow is comforted (time soothes all sorrows) you will be content that you have known me. You will always be my friend. You will want to laugh with me. And you will sometimes open your window, so, for that pleasure . . . And your friends will be properly astonished to see you laughing as you look up at the sky! Then you will say to them, 'Yes, the stars always make me laugh!' And they will think you are crazy. It will be a very shabby trick that I shall have played on you...” 

I am so sorry...
I am so sorry for your family and friends losing you...
I am also sorry for me losing you.

We weren't that close, but close enough. As close as you let me be.
We talked...alot...about many different things. Your health, your ability to cheat death over and over. Nine lives...like a cat...
I guess this time, your time had come to leave...on to your next adventure...

I do not know much about anything, but I do know you had a vision...about brothers coming together, staying together as brothers! No-one in between...your biggest family. Your world...the only world you knew, the only place you wanted to be a part of.
I am glad I was a part of a small corner of your world. Stubborn and weird, but always so nice to me. Never a harsh word to my face...
I will miss your laughter...your snoring...you clinging to the remote so no-one could change the tv channel...
All your quirks and redneckness...

See you on the next adventure...

R.I.P
L&R

A.



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Takker til alle som tar seg tid til å kommentere <3